Farnton Hill, East Riding of Yorkshire
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Farnton Hill is a hill or mountain in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Rise
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°52'6"N 0°15'57"W
- Eastings/Northings: 514123, 442745
- OS Grid: TA141427
- Mapcode Local: GBR VRLQ.71
- Mapcode Global: WHHGB.W1K7
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Farnton Hill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.