Farleys Wood, Nottinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Farleys Wood is a forest or wood in Nottinghamshire
- Parish/Community: Bevercotes
- District/Borough: Bassetlaw
- County: Nottinghamshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°14'0"N 0°56'54"W
- Eastings/Northings: 470279, 371247
- OS Grid: SK702712
- Mapcode Local: GBR BH6.70H
- Mapcode Global: WHFGN.DZJF
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Farleys Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.