We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Farley Hill is a village in Wokingham
- Parish/Community: Swallowfield
- Unitary Authority: Wokingham
- Region: South East
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Village
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°22'24"N 0°55'14"W
- Eastings/Northings: 475217, 164386
- OS Grid: SU752643
- Mapcode Local: GBR C6P.VCW
- Mapcode Global: VHDX7.0Q2W
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Farley Hill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.