Farley Copse, East Dorset
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Farley Copse is a forest or wood in East Dorset
- Parish/Community: Pitton and Farley
- Unitary Authority: East Dorset
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°3'34"N 1°40'40"W
- Eastings/Northings: 422664, 128973
- OS Grid: SU226289
- Mapcode Local: GBR 62X.GL4
- Mapcode Global: FRA 76CB.42B
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Farley Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.