Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Farcy Holes is an inland water in Carlisle
- Parish/Community: Morpeth
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: North East
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Inland Water
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°10'17"N 1°40'45"W
- Eastings/Northings: 420525, 586397
- OS Grid: NZ205863
- Mapcode Local: GBR J8QM.7Z
- Mapcode Global: WHC2R.58LS
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Farcy Holes within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.