Famous Copse, Oxfordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Famous Copse is a forest or wood in Oxfordshire
- Parish/Community: Bix and Assendon
- District/Borough: South Oxfordshire
- County: Oxfordshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°33'11"N 0°57'11"W
- Eastings/Northings: 472676, 184318
- OS Grid: SU726843
- Mapcode Local: GBR C4H.KV9
- Mapcode Global: VHDWF.F7F7
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Famous Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.