Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Facey's Wood is a forest or wood in Carlisle
- Parish/Community: Hexhamshire
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: North East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°53'32"N 2°7'1"W
- Eastings/Northings: 392590, 555317
- OS Grid: NY925553
- Mapcode Local: GBR FCNV.GZ
- Mapcode Global: WHB2R.G935
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Facey's Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.