Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Enys Head is a coastal headland in Cornwall
- Parish/Community: Grade-Ruan
- Unitary Authority: Cornwall
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Coastal Headland
- Latitude/Longitude: 49°59'29"N 5°10'16"W
- Eastings/Northings: 172802, 14956
- OS Grid: SW728149
- Mapcode Local: GBR Z7.VLRK
- Mapcode Global: FRA 0910.Z2Y
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Enys Head within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.