Engine House Belt, Buckinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Engine House Belt is a forest or wood in Halton, Buckinghamshire
- Built-Up Area: Halton
- Parish/Community: Halton
- District/Borough: Aylesbury Vale
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°47'0"N 0°43'57"W
- Eastings/Northings: 487532, 210173
- OS Grid: SP875101
- Mapcode Local: GBR D3F.1MG
- Mapcode Global: VHDVD.8F3P
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Engine House Belt within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.