End Wall Ridge, Pembrokeshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
End Wall Ridge is a coastal landform in Pembrokeshire
- Parish/Community: Marloes and St. Brides
- Unitary Authority: Pembrokeshire
- Region: Wales
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°44'6"N 5°18'29"W
- Eastings/Northings: 171670, 209220
- OS Grid: SM716092
- Mapcode Local: GBR G0.1ZNZ
- Mapcode Global: VH0V4.YN37
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of End Wall Ridge within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.