Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Elm's Copse is a forest or wood in Hampshire
- Parish/Community: West Tytherley
- District/Borough: Test Valley
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°3'36"N 1°37'48"W
- Eastings/Northings: 426010, 129054
- OS Grid: SU260290
- Mapcode Local: GBR 62Z.GN4
- Mapcode Global: FRA 76G9.YHC
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Elm's Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.