Eller Howe Haven, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Eller Howe Haven is a wetland in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Filey
- District/Borough: Scarborough
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Wetland
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°12'13"N 0°17'3"W
- Eastings/Northings: 512008, 480018
- OS Grid: TA120800
- Mapcode Local: GBR VMGT.7V
- Mapcode Global: WHHDL.LLTQ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Eller Howe Haven within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.