Eighteen Acre, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Eighteen Acre is a forest or wood in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Hutton Rudby
- District/Borough: Hambleton
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°26'52"N 1°18'51"W
- Eastings/Northings: 444566, 506052
- OS Grid: NZ445060
- Mapcode Local: GBR MK80.8B
- Mapcode Global: WHD7J.SGCJ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Eighteen Acre within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.