Eight-hatch Plantation, Dorset
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Eight-hatch Plantation is a forest or wood in Dorset
- Parish/Community: Wareham St. Martin
- District/Borough: Purbeck
- County: Dorset
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°41'38"N 2°9'0"W
- Eastings/Northings: 389497, 88257
- OS Grid: SY894882
- Mapcode Local: GBR 21F.H6Q
- Mapcode Global: FRA 67D7.L68
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Eight-hatch Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.