We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Edmund Hill is a hill or mountain in Glastonbury, Somerset
- Built-Up Area: Glastonbury
- Parish/Community: Glastonbury
- District/Borough: Mendip
- County: Somerset
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°9'21"N 2°42'20"W
- Eastings/Northings: 350743, 139868
- OS Grid: ST507398
- Mapcode Local: GBR ML.7DB7
- Mapcode Global: VH8B4.16YQ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Edmund Hill within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.