We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Eccup is a hamlet in Leeds
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: Alwoodley
- Unitary Authority: Leeds
- Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°52'40"N 1°33'54"W
- Eastings/Northings: 428677, 442498
- OS Grid: SE286424
- Mapcode Local: GBR KRHL.XM
- Mapcode Global: WHC8Z.XSTH
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Eccup within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Eccup in the Domesday Book
A village in Skyrack hundred,
in the county of Yorkshire.
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Alward
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Count of Mortain
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Richard of Sourdeval (subinfeudated)
- Taxable Value: 1 geld
- Value to Lord of the Manor: 10 shillings in 1066
- Meadow: 3 acres
- Woodland: 3 furlongs