East Moor Upper Copse, Hampshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
East Moor Upper Copse is a forest or wood in Mapledurwell, Hampshire
- Built-Up Area: Mapledurwell
- Parish/Community: Mapledurwell and Up Nately
- District/Borough: Basingstoke and Deane
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°15'52"N 1°1'15"W
- Eastings/Northings: 468414, 152181
- OS Grid: SU684521
- Mapcode Local: GBR B6L.LQ9
- Mapcode Global: VHDXR.8G5V
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of East Moor Upper Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.