East Moor Banks, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
East Moor Banks is a forest or wood in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Welburn (Amotherby Ward)
- District/Borough: Ryedale
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°6'35"N 0°53'28"W
- Eastings/Northings: 472585, 468806
- OS Grid: SE725688
- Mapcode Local: GBR QN6X.VF
- Mapcode Global: WHFBF.8YVL
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of East Moor Banks within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.