We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Easington is a hamlet in Buckinghamshire
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: Chilton
- District/Borough: Aylesbury Vale
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°47'14"N 1°0'14"W
- Eastings/Northings: 468802, 210323
- OS Grid: SP688103
- Mapcode Local: GBR B06.YT6
- Mapcode Global: VHDV7.KB3M
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Easington within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Easington in the Domesday Book
A village in Ixhill hundred,
in the county of Buckinghamshire.
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Alric son of Goding
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Walter Giffard
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Roger (subinfeudated)
- Taxable Value: 5 geld
- Value to Lord of the Manor: £3 in 1066; £3 in 1070; £3 in 1086
- Households: 5 villagers; 2 slaves
- Plough Teams: 2 lord's ploughs; 2 men's ploughs (4 plough lands)
- Meadow: 2 ploughs