Earlsburn Reservoirs, Stirling
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Earlsburn Reservoirs is a water feature in Stirling
- Unitary Authority: Stirling
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Other Water Feature
- Latitude/Longitude: 56°4'50"N 4°4'56"W
- Eastings/Northings: 270500, 689500
- OS Grid: NS705895
- Mapcode Local: GBR 16.NSZC
- Mapcode Global: WH4PB.8F79
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Earlsburn Reservoirs within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Photos of Earlsburn Reservoirs