Earl's Grove, Basingstoke and Deane
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Earl's Grove is a forest or wood in Basingstoke and Deane
- Parish/Community: Peasemore
- Unitary Authority: Basingstoke and Deane
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°30'26"N 1°21'17"W
- Eastings/Northings: 444864, 178908
- OS Grid: SU448789
- Mapcode Local: GBR 80L.D80
- Mapcode Global: VHCYY.GCJV
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Earl's Grove within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.