We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Dunwear is a hamlet in Bridgwater, Somerset
Other current and historical names
- Built-Up Area: Bridgwater
- Parish/Community: Bridgwater Without
- District/Borough: Sedgemoor
- County: Somerset
- Region: South West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°6'50"N 2°58'39"W
- Eastings/Northings: 331662, 135427
- OS Grid: ST316354
- Mapcode Local: GBR M6.B3FP
- Mapcode Global: VH7DQ.B8P8
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Dunwear within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Dunwear in the Domesday Book
A village in North Petherton hundred,
in the county of Somerset.
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Algar
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Walter of Douai
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Walter of Douai
- Taxable Value: 1⁄4 geld
- Value to Lord of the Manor: 1 shillings in 1086