We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Dunder Hole is a coastal landform in Woolacombe, Devon
- Built-Up Area: Woolacombe
- Parish/Community: Mortehoe
- District/Borough: North Devon
- County: Devon
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°10'44"N 4°12'44"W
- Eastings/Northings: 245466, 144508
- OS Grid: SS454445
- Mapcode Local: GBR KJ.62PY
- Mapcode Global: VH3PT.YM0M
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Dunder Hole within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.