We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Dudsbury is a suburban area in Ferndown, Dorset
Other current and historical names
- Built-Up Area: Ferndown
- Parish/Community: Ferndown Town
- District/Borough: East Dorset
- County: Dorset
- Region: South West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Suburban Area
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°47'9"N 1°53'41"W
- Eastings/Northings: 407500, 98500
- OS Grid: SZ075985
- Mapcode Local: GBR 438.MQ7
- Mapcode Global: FRA 67X0.HL5
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Dudsbury within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Dudsbury in the Domesday Book
A village in Cranborne hundred,
in the county of Dorset.
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Godwin
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Waleran the hunter
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Ascelin (subinfeudated)
- Taxable Value: 1 geld
- Value to Lord of the Manor: £1 in 1070; £1 in 1086
- Households: 4 smallholders
- Meadow: 7 acres
- Woodland: 6 acres
- Pasture: 1⁄2 mixed measure