Dry Hill Wood, Gloucestershire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Dry Hill Wood is a forest or wood in Gloucestershire
- Parish/Community: Brimscombe and Thrupp
- District/Borough: Stroud
- County: Gloucestershire
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°44'15"N 2°11'38"W
- Eastings/Northings: 386705, 204333
- OS Grid: SO867043
- Mapcode Local: GBR 1MS.43C
- Mapcode Global: VH94Y.XLH9
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Dry Hill Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.