Drewton Dale, East Riding of Yorkshire
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Drewton Dale is a valley in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: South Cave
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Valley
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°47'12"N 0°35'57"W
- Eastings/Northings: 492388, 433199
- OS Grid: SE923331
- Mapcode Local: GBR SS8N.27
- Mapcode Global: WHGFF.R2VQ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Drewton Dale within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.