Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Drem within this administrative area. Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Gazetteer of the British Isles (Edinburgh: Bartholomew, 1887). John Bartholomew
Drem, barony, vil., and ry. junc., in co. and 4 miles N. of Haddington, and 17¾ miles NE. of Edinburgh; P.O., T.O.; the barony once belonged to the Knights Templars, of whom there are remains; on a low conical hill S. of vil. are vestiges of a Romano-British town.