We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Drakes Hole is a coastal landform in Carlisle
- Parish/Community: Easington
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: North East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 55°36'12"N 1°46'10"W
- Eastings/Northings: 414625, 634471
- OS Grid: NU146344
- Mapcode Local: GBR J32N.Q3
- Mapcode Global: WHC0K.SFL1
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Drakes Hole within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.