We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Doxey is a suburban area in Stafford, Staffordshire
Other current and historical names
- Built-Up Area: Stafford
- Parish/Community: Doxey
- District/Borough: Stafford
- County: Staffordshire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Suburban Area
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°48'39"N 2°8'28"W
- Eastings/Northings: 390566, 323714
- OS Grid: SJ905237
- Mapcode Local: GBR 16P.RF3
- Mapcode Global: WHBDT.2LKY
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Doxey within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Doxey in the Domesday Book
A village in Pirehill hundred,
in the county of Staffordshire.