We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Dodds Grove is a forest or wood in Rayleigh, Essex
- Built-Up Area: Rayleigh
- Parish/Community: Castle Point, unparished area
- District/Borough: Castle Point
- County: Essex
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°33'41"N 0°37'16"E
- Eastings/Northings: 581788, 187991
- OS Grid: TQ817879
- Mapcode Local: GBR QP6.1VL
- Mapcode Global: VHJL3.Q08S
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Dodds Grove within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.