Dodd Hill Wood, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Dodd Hill Wood is a forest or wood in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Nether Silton
- District/Borough: Hambleton
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°19'6"N 1°18'18"W
- Eastings/Northings: 445297, 491671
- OS Grid: SE452916
- Mapcode Local: GBR MLBH.7N
- Mapcode Global: WHD83.XQN4
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Dodd Hill Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.