Dinting Dale, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Dinting Dale is a valley in Saxton, North Yorkshire
- Built-Up Area: Saxton
- Parish/Community: Saxton with Scarthingwell
- District/Borough: Selby
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Valley
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°49'40"N 1°15'58"W
- Eastings/Northings: 448398, 437104
- OS Grid: SE483371
- Mapcode Local: GBR MSL5.NH
- Mapcode Global: WHDBN.J18Q
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Dinting Dale within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.