Dimmock's Moor, Hampshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Dimmock's Moor is a forest or wood in Locks Heath/Warsash/Whiteley, Hampshire
- Built-Up Area: Locks Heath/Warsash/Whiteley
- Parish/Community: Whiteley
- District/Borough: Winchester
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°53'34"N 1°13'27"W
- Eastings/Northings: 454662, 110656
- OS Grid: SU546106
- Mapcode Local: GBR 99F.WVS
- Mapcode Global: FRA 86BR.0X3
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Dimmock's Moor within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.