Diamond Jubilee Covert, Blaby
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Diamond Jubilee Covert is a forest or wood in Leicester, Blaby
- Built-Up Area: Leicester
- Parish/Community: Leicester, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: Blaby
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°35'31"N 1°8'10"W
- Eastings/Northings: 458610, 299721
- OS Grid: SP586997
- Mapcode Local: GBR 8N1.FJY
- Mapcode Global: WHDJQ.J34N
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Diamond Jubilee Covert within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.