Denbury Down Plantation, Devon
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Denbury Down Plantation is a forest or wood in Denbury, Devon
- Built-Up Area: Denbury
- Parish/Community: Denbury and Torbryan
- District/Borough: Teignbridge
- County: Devon
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°30'17"N 3°40'17"W
- Eastings/Northings: 281554, 68561
- OS Grid: SX815685
- Mapcode Local: GBR QM.NQD9
- Mapcode Global: FRA 376Q.FF1
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Denbury Down Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.