Delves Plantation, Derbyshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Delves Plantation is a forest or wood in Derbyshire
- Parish/Community: Alderwasley
- District/Borough: Amber Valley
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°4'7"N 1°30'38"W
- Eastings/Northings: 432885, 352498
- OS Grid: SK328524
- Mapcode Local: GBR 6C2.NVH
- Mapcode Global: WHCF2.R4T9
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Delves Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.