We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Delabole is a village in Cornwall
Other current and historical names
- Built-Up Area: Delabole
- Parish/Community: St. Teath
- Unitary Authority: Cornwall
- Region: South West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Village
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°37'23"N 4°43'54"W
- Eastings/Northings: 206860, 83949
- OS Grid: SX068839
- Mapcode Local: GBR N2.B2BB
- Mapcode Global: FRA 07ZF.8B9
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Delabole within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Delabole in the Domesday Book
A village in Stratton hundred,
in the county of Cornwall.
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Leofwin
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Count of Mortain
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Roger of Courseulles (subinfeudated)
- Taxable Value: 1 geld
- Value to Lord of the Manor: £1 10/- in 1070; 10 shillings in 1086
- Households: 1 villager; 3 smallholders; 1 slave
- Plough Teams: 1 lord's plough (4 plough lands)
- Meadow: 1 acre
- Pasture: 40 acres
- Animals in 1086: 5 cattle