We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Deep Slade is a cliff or slope in Southgate, Swansea
- Built-Up Area: Southgate
- Parish/Community: Pennard
- Unitary Authority: Swansea
- Region: Wales
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Cliff or Slope
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°33'42"N 4°4'23"W
- Eastings/Northings: 256394, 186820
- OS Grid: SS563868
- Mapcode Local: GBR GW.0FQ6
- Mapcode Global: VH4KM.C01G
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Deep Slade within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.