Deddington Road Belt, Oxfordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Deddington Road Belt is a forest or wood in Oxfordshire
- Parish/Community: Great Tew
- District/Borough: West Oxfordshire
- County: Oxfordshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°58'50"N 1°25'3"W
- Eastings/Northings: 440093, 231507
- OS Grid: SP400315
- Mapcode Local: GBR 6SC.VSL
- Mapcode Global: VHBZ4.CHW0
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Deddington Road Belt within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.