Deddington Plantation, Nottinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Deddington Plantation is a forest or wood in Beeston (Broxtowe), Nottinghamshire
- Built-Up Area: Beeston (Broxtowe)
- Parish/Community: Broxtowe, unparished area
- District/Borough: Broxtowe
- County: Nottinghamshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°56'37"N 1°14'17"W
- Eastings/Northings: 451294, 338749
- OS Grid: SK512387
- Mapcode Local: GBR L1S.VX
- Mapcode Global: WHDGX.Y8KM
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Deddington Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.