We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Dame Hole is a coastal landform in Devon
- Parish/Community: Hartland
- District/Borough: Torridge
- County: Devon
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°0'30"N 4°31'59"W
- Eastings/Northings: 222390, 126287
- OS Grid: SS223262
- Mapcode Local: GBR K2.JRH8
- Mapcode Global: FRA 16DG.1SC
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Dame Hole within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.