Dam Bottom, Nottinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Dam Bottom is a valley in Nottinghamshire
- Parish/Community: Bassetlaw, unparished area
- District/Borough: Bassetlaw
- County: Nottinghamshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Valley
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°18'51"N 1°2'55"W
- Eastings/Northings: 463468, 380134
- OS Grid: SK634801
- Mapcode Local: GBR PZ33.QL
- Mapcode Global: WHFG6.VYQH
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Dam Bottom within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.