We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Dale Bottom is a settlement in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: St John's Castlerigg and Wythburn
- District/Borough: Allerdale
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Other Settlement
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°35'1"N 3°5'32"W
- Eastings/Northings: 329500, 521500
- OS Grid: NY295215
- Mapcode Local: GBR 6HVF.9M
- Mapcode Global: WH70F.G1PV
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Dale Bottom within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.