We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Dagnall is a village in Buckinghamshire
- Built-Up Area: Dagnall
- Parish/Community: Edlesborough
- District/Borough: Aylesbury Vale
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Village
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°50'13"N 0°33'40"W
- Eastings/Northings: 499229, 216369
- OS Grid: SP992163
- Mapcode Local: GBR F46.WDY
- Mapcode Global: VHFRR.7350
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Dagnall within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.