Daggs Gully, Basingstoke and Deane
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Daggs Gully is a valley in Lower Green, Basingstoke and Deane
- Built-Up Area: Lower Green
- Parish/Community: Inkpen
- Unitary Authority: Basingstoke and Deane
- Region: South East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Valley
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°22'39"N 1°28'40"W
- Eastings/Northings: 436435, 164426
- OS Grid: SU364644
- Mapcode Local: GBR 70M.K5D
- Mapcode Global: VHC20.BMKQ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Daggs Gully within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.