Coxgrove Wood, Buckinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Coxgrove Wood is a forest or wood in Buckinghamshire
- Parish/Community: Wendover
- District/Borough: Aylesbury Vale
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°44'58"N 0°44'56"W
- Eastings/Northings: 486464, 206385
- OS Grid: SP864063
- Mapcode Local: GBR D3S.9GP
- Mapcode Global: VHDVK.Y9Y5
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Coxgrove Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.