We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Common Side is a suburban area in Heanor, Derbyshire
Other current and historical names
- Built-Up Area: Heanor
- Parish/Community: Heanor and Loscoe
- District/Borough: Amber Valley
- County: Derbyshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Suburban Area
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°0'35"N 1°21'33"W
- Eastings/Northings: 443086, 346021
- OS Grid: SK430460
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7FC.C50
- Mapcode Global: WHDGH.2MZ0
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Common Side within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.