We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Coed Caehelyg is a forest or wood in Sarn, Bridgend
- Built-Up Area: Sarn
- Parish/Community: St. Bride's Minor
- Unitary Authority: Bridgend
- Region: Wales
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°32'35"N 3°34'6"W
- Eastings/Northings: 291322, 183872
- OS Grid: SS913838
- Mapcode Local: GBR HD.FYYN
- Mapcode Global: VH5HC.3G9R
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Coed Caehelyg within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.