Coal Dike, East Riding of Yorkshire
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Coal Dike is a water feature in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Leconfield
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Other Water Feature
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°54'15"N 0°25'33"W
- Eastings/Northings: 503500, 446500
- OS Grid: TA035465
- Mapcode Local: GBR TRG9.K4
- Mapcode Global: WHGDY.F4B6
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Coal Dike within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.