Clayhole Plantation, Norfolk
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Clayhole Plantation is a forest or wood in Norfolk
- Parish/Community: South Acre
- District/Borough: King's Lynn and West Norfolk
- County: Norfolk
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°41'46"N 0°38'26"E
- Eastings/Northings: 578552, 314216
- OS Grid: TF785142
- Mapcode Local: GBR Q79.SZP
- Mapcode Global: WHKQN.THBC
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Clayhole Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.